Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Practicing Alphabets - Quick Activity

Here is a very quick letter activity I came up with. I was using the die cutter to cut out alphabets and I noticed there was a lot of paper left for recycling which I didn't feel comfortable recycling. So I decided to use it for learning letters. 

We are doing the letter S for the week. So I only used the letter S.
I put out paper, markers and crayons. You also choose to use paint. Finger painting would be fantastic for tiny fingers!

Here are my kids doing the activity. I allow them to start from the top or bottom. Whatever helps them make the S.
Here is the finished product. It was their first time but we are getting the point!





2 comments:

  1. What a great idea- especially for all those parts of die cuts that we toss in the garbage. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it just didn't feel right to throw so much paper away. It is working great for my class right now. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...