Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trigeminal Neuralgia

My mom's been diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia. It's a facial condition that shoots out very sharp pains in her face starting from a nerve below her jaw and going up to her brain. To help raise awareness, please sign this petition for the World Health Organization. That way this condition will be on their list and there will be a wider opportunity for resources, funding, and research. Thank you so much! Also, this is good information for everyone to have in case we know of someone who may be showing symptoms of this condition but have not been diagnosed yet or have been misdiagnosed. After you sign it, it will ask you for donations. You don't have to pay. You can find the 'no, thanks' link at the bottom right when that page appears. Thank you again. I really appreciate it!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/trigeminal-neuralgia-awareness-day/

2 comments:

  1. WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
    my wife have been a patient of neuralgia. I have tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my wife symptoms. One day when going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from neuralgia,quickly i contacted him and he assured me that my wife is going to be fine,that was how the medicine was sent through delivering service which i received and my wife used it as instructed by Dr Williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. the jabbing pain that may feel like an electric shock reduce.and the uncomfortable tingling and burning stopped and now she is neuralgia free, I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from neuralgia.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Extremely helpful info and helpful piece of information. I was looking write my research paper for a very long time. Thanks f

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...